Siguang Li (李四光)
Office: Room 315, Gezhi Building.
I focus on theoretical analysis and modeling, including but not limited to the following directions: Applied Micro-economic Theory, Organizational Economics, Mechanism Design, Behavioral Industrial Organization.
Peking University, Peking.
Ph.D. in Economics, July, 2013.
Thesis Title: Authority Allocation within Multi-division Organizations.
Southwestern Jiaotong University, Chengdu.
B.E. In Management, 2007
July 2013- present, Assistant Professor, School of Finance, SWUFE, Chengdu .
Corporate Finance, Advanced Corporate Finance, Game Theory.
1. “Random Authority", with Xi Weng, forthcoming in International Economic Review.
2. “Incentive Conflicts, Reputation and Stock Price Efficiency”, with Jin Lin and Mingshan Zhou, Journal of Management Sciences in China, 2015 (in Chinese).
3. “Partial Decentralization within Chain Organizations”, with Xi Weng, Nankai Business Review International, 2014.
5. “A Game Analysis on the SMEs’ Group Lending Reputation Model”, with Shiqing Xie, Economic Research Journal, 2011 (in Chinese).
6. “An Economic Analysis of Clearing in RMB between China and ASEAN”, with Shaorong Li, Economic Research Journal, 2010 (in Chinese).
7. “Financing SMEs in China”, with Kung Deng and Shaorong Li, Asia Pacific Journal in Small Business, 2010.
Working Papers and Projects under Progress:
1. Bidding for Property Rights, with Xi Weng, under review.
2. A Dynamic Theory of Disobedience with Learning, with Xi Weng.
3. Common Value Auction with Information Acquisition, with Xi Weng.
4. Optimal Auctions with Private Values and Participation Costs, with Chenglin, Zhang.
5. Experimentation and Organizational Dynamics.
1. Asymmetric Vertical Integration, Political Resource Endowments and Market Opening Efficiency, National Natural Science Foundation of China, Grant Number: 71403218.
2. Authority Allocation in Organizations, Fundamental Research Funds for Central Universities.
3. Internet Governance and Information Disclosure Strategy Research: Theory, Empirical Analysis and Application, National Natural Science Foundation of China, Grant Number: 71572152.
Review of Organization Design, Economic Research Journal, Nankai Business Review International, China Financial Review International.